1.13.2013

On Your Mark. Get set. GO!!!!!!!!

The end of January almost here and finally I'm getting it posted.  Really, I just need to do this first thing on the 13th!  I'll work on that.

Ha!  Try the beginning of February!  Some days I feel like I'm too old for computers when I can't get them to work.  And then I think "I AM NOT THAT OLD!"  It took me way too long to be able to get the pictures to this post.  It just wouldn't work!  argh...BUT here they are.

1.12.13
  1. The hubby's stylish pj's that make me giggle!
  2. The new show we're working on for Dakota Players!I'm in love with Lenny the Astronaut Buffalo.
  3. The littles getting ready to do their Lego Quest
  4. Satchmo and Presto playing Cranium Kadoo. well kind of...until they get distracted by the clay!
  5. A Lego Quest page.  As they finish their quests we are documenting them.  
  6. Dying plants
  7. Live plants...I love plants.
  8. Making jewelry!  The big bro brought back Disney charms for the littles.  (How cool!)  So we decided to change them into key chains and necklaces.  I love being crafty.
  9. Dinner together...and to prove that the photo elusive teen exists.
  10. Love.Someday this picture will mean more than they realize to all of us.
  11. Double Love.  It's an important thing!
  12. 11:10 and I called it a night.  The morning comes early!

No comments:

Post a Comment